Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Yummy Chicken Tacos

I have absolutely fallen in love with Pinterest! Why it took me so long to join, I have no idea.  But so far, everything I have tried has either tasted great or worked out perfcetly!

This recipe for Chicken Tacos was about the easiest recipe I have tried in quite a while. 

4-5 Chicken Breasts
1 jar of salsa (whatever heat you prefer)
1 packet of taco seasoning
Whatever taco toppings you prefer
Whatever type of taco shell you prefer....I used soft tortillas.

Put the chicken in the crock pot.
Sprinkle the taco seasoning on them.
Cover with the entire jar of salsa.
Cook on low 4-6 hours.

The chicken comes out juicy, flavorful, and shredable.

Throw it in your tortilla or taco shell, top with the toppings of your choice, and ENJOY!

Not only was it SUPER EASY, but it tasted SUPER GREAT!

The original website from my Pinterest pin can be found here.

No comments: